Apply for Tamilnadu Driving license form
The government of Tamil Nadu has framed number of rules regarding and related to the way of transport. The very first rule is, the driving license, which everyone should abide by got it. Before obtaining the driving license, the transport department will issue a learner’s license rule certificate. Anyone who wishes applying for llr should have completed the age of 16 for driving non gear vehicles. For other vehicles, this limit has been increased to 18 and above. Whether In case of transport vehicle that is the heavy moving vehicles, the individual should have completed the age of 20.
Online application form for LLR is available, now-a-days; this has reduced the waste of time to get the application form, from the RTO office, in person.
How to fill Tamilnadu LLR application online
- Go to the official RTO appointment site simply by clicking on the below link.
- click on LLR application 2018 link which is mentioned as “Learner’s license online Application”
- A blank application form will be displayed that has to be filled in completely and you cant left any field that are mentioned with * field.
- Select the RTO jurisdiction district and RTO office.
- Fix the appointment date and obtain the authentication code which has also to be coded in the application form.
- Click ‘submit’ after checking all correct in the filled in application form.
Click here for Tamilnadu LLR application (tnsta.gov.in) for getting driving license
Before downloading for the application form, it is seems to be necessary to have the following documents.
- Age proof
- Address proof.
- Besides, filled in application form with LLR application 2018 fees amount.
Once the above mentioned proofs are found ready then easily the online application form can be downloaded.
How to reprint
You may want reprint the application incase if you miss the form, you don’t need to worry about that if you have application number and Date of birth in hands then you can easily reprint the form within the form from online within few seconds.
For this you can use the same url, for applying and reprinting separate links are given just choose the appropriate link and complete the process.
The issued learner’s license rule will be valid up to 6 months, after that, the permanent driving license will be issued by the same department after checking your driving ability. The LLR holder is trained by the strict rules that have been allotted to them. Not only the LLR holder but also every license holder should abide by the traffic rules. Avoid drunk and drive, follows the speed limit in the specified areas, use the recommended fuels to avoid air pollution, be familiar with the traffic symbols, take the permitted road for driving, etc are some of the few rules of traffic that are needed to be abide by.